Our fast growing family office is looking for an individual with the desire to go and reach further by working within a multi-discipline financial office. Your day would consist of working with our high net worth clients, along with our internal legal, investment, insurance and financial planning team. We design multi-level tax and asset protection strategies for our clients that reach much further than just \"tax prep\". This environment is fast paced and for someone that has a burning desire to learn more and be more. If you think you have what it takes to work in this environment, then apply and let's see where your career path leads.
- No Criminal background
- CPA in good standing
- No Bankruptcy in last 10 years.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Experience in data input and preparation of personal and small business tax returns
- Ability to work onsite and for certain clients offsite within the Las Vegas area.
- Reliable transportation.
- Desire to grow and take on more responsibility
Base pay between $45k-$65k to start
- Performance bonuses up to $20,000 annually
- Revenue sharing on acquired business
- Health Insurance Benefits
- Educational completion bonuses
- Up to 14 paid vacation days annually
******* PLEASE READ THE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED AND PLEASE DO NOT APPLY UNLESS YOU MEET THESE REQUIREMENTS. ANY APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED WITHOUT MEETING THE EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS WILL BE BLOCKED FROM ALL FURTHER JOB OPPORTUNITIES********
Associated topics: accountant ii, accountant iii, accounting officer, audit, finance, financial analyst ii, financial analyst iv, fiscal, insurance, sas
• Post ID: 39183872 lasvegas