Posted: Thursday, March 1, 2018 9:15 AM
Area of Interest: Finance
Organization: Care Center
Position Type: Full-time
Financial Analyst, Retail
The Williams-Sonoma brands Financial Analyst, Retail will be responsible for providing insights and making recommendations based on data from the Store Operations teams. They will ensure that all operational performance metrics are met or exceeded and will work closely with business partners to develop on-going continuous improvement plans.
What you'll do:
* Drive accountability through reporting and analysis relative to performance against targets
* Build financial reporting/analysis to proactively provide value-added information, analysis, and reporting to assist with business decisions
* Proactively conduct analysis on operational effectiveness and cost containment opportunities, including margin analysis, conversion rates, etc.
* Maintaining budgets/quotas, tracking and analyzing actual results, and making recommendations for improvements
* Identify strategies and opportunities to improve retail performance
* Analyze financial results, identify trends, and provide recommended actions to business partners and leadership
* Provide ad-hoc reporting to the retail management, Finance Director and other business partners
* Create scorecards around service and financial targets, as well as conversion and traffic information
* Report on metrics and accountability measures around promotion execution
* Conduct store audits and work with internal audit department on opportunities
* Assist with budget/forecasting activities and analysis
* Work cross-functionally with all levels of the organization to improve financial results
* Perform these and other duties as assigned.
* Backup other areas in Finance as needed
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
What you'll need:
* 3-5+ years relevant and progressive experience.
* BA or BS degree in Business Administration or other related field or equivalent combination of education and years of experience.
* Proficient in Excel and MS Office products.
* Knowledge of Oracle Essbase and SQL preferred
* Experience in international markets preferred
* Understanding of all phases of retail operations
* Strong experience in reporting and analytics within retail stores, operations, or finance.
* Excellent organizational skills.
* Excellent time management, analytical, communication, and presentation skills.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Williams-Sonoma, Inc. will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, or other applicable state or local laws and ordinances.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Location: Las Vegas
• Post ID: 41564162 lasvegas