This position is responsible for providing administrative support, with strict adherence to confidentiality and oriented to maximizing the effectiveness of the managers and departments in which they work.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support to departmental personnel including answering telephones, maintaining personal schedules, coordinating meetings, preparing expense reports and managing consequences.
- Coordinate, confirm, and track employees travel or lodging arrangements.
- Schedule, verify and participate as necessary in meetings and appointments including making travel arrangements and accommodations for attendees, preparing conference rooms and arranging meals.
- Copying, typing, sending/receiving and distribution emails, sort, distribute and respond to mail, send certified mail, screen calls, greet visitors, answer phones, set up and maintain file system, inter office mail, overnight mail, frequently check out box and process work, etc.
- May compile reports, proposals and presentation materials.
- Answer and screen calls for urgency, set priorities, take accurate messages and channel them to the proper contact individual.
- Plan, coordinate and participate as directed in meetings and other off-site meetings.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- Adherence to and compliance with information systems security is everyones responsibility. It is the responsibility of every computer user to: Know and follow Information Systems security policies and procedures. Attend Information Systems security training, when offered. Report information systems security problems.
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Track and maintain PTO records and requests for the company officer.
- Analyze and route internal and external calls to the proper resource.
- Receive, sort, facilitate dissemination of incoming mail and information to department personnel.
- Maintain, scan, and index various agreement files and documents retrieval system.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
High school or equivalent with prior administrative or clerical experience.
- One (1) to two (2) years experience as an assistant supporting a company manager.
- One (1) to two (2) years experience with phone, tracking, interpersonal and pro-active and self automate new projects.
- One (1) to two (2) years experience with basic accounting/bookkeeping.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook required.
- Type/keyboard 50 words per minute.
MedicWest Ambulance, as a Federal Contractor request priority of services and referrals of protected veterans.
MedicWest Ambulance shall abide by the requirements of 41 CFR 60-1.4(a), 60-300.5(a) and 60-741.5(a). These regulations prohibit discrimination against qualified individuals based on their status as protected veterans or individuals with disabilities, and prohibit discrimination against all individuals based on their race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. Moreover, these regulations require MedicWest Ambulance take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment individuals without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 40131437 lasvegas