Boulder City - Personal Care Attendant/Companion Caregivers - Right at Home (Boulder City, NV)
Winner of the Western Region Caregiver Satisfaction Award for 2017!
Our Mission is to Improve the Quality of Life for Those We Serve.
Right at Home is looking for compassionate, dedicated and flexible Personal Care Attendants and Companion Caregivers for ALL SHIFTS! Join us in helping our seniors remain independent in the comfort of their own homes. Our Caregivers work one-on-one with clients, providing the highest level of care. Come be a part of our team!
Our Caregivers enjoy the following benefits:
- Scheduling flexibility -- we will work around your school schedule, family and even other job!
- Full and Part Time shifts available
- Assignments close to your home -- no long commutes
- Supportive Management and Office Staff available to you 24/7
- Competitive pay rates with merit based increases
- Employee recognition programs
- Free initial and ongoing training
- Direct Deposit and Weekly Pay
We are a local, family owned agency that values work/life balance and cultivating relationships with our Clients and Caregivers to make the best match!
We serve clients in the following areas: Henderson, South East Las Vegas, Anthem and Boulder City.
Applications are reviewed daily with special consideration given to those with up-to-date credentials.
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Have one year Caregiving experience; volunteer and providing unpaid care for family or friends will be considered
- Must have a valid Driver's License and an insured vehicle you can drive to and from your shifts. NO EXCEPTIONS
- Able to pass a criminal background screening, DMV screening and a drug test
• Post ID: 36096802 lasvegas