An individual who is licensed under the laws of the state as a Speech Pathologist. In collaboration with the multi-disciplinary team, develops a plan of care for each speech pathology patient. Provides skilled speech pathology services to patients with speech, language and/or hearing deficits in accordance with physician's orders.
- Provides skilled speech therapy services/intervention in accordance with physician orders.
- Assesses patient needs; plans for, evaluates and modifies care to meet goals of the speech therapy interventions.
- Collaborates with all disciplines to plan and evaluate team goals for each patient.
- Instructs patient/family/caregivers on patient's total speech therapy program.
- Advises, consults and instructs member of the multi-disciplinary team in specific speech therapy modalities and interventions.
- Observes and reports patient progress and/or changes in patient status to physician and appropriate multi-disciplinary team members.
- Current state license as a Speech Pathologist.
- Graduate of speech Pathologist program accredited by the American Speech and Hearing Association, and holds or is eligible for a certificate of clinical competence granted by the American Speech and Hearing Association.
- Minimum of one year experience in an acute care facility, outpatient setting, community health service, home health agency or private practice in the past two years preferred.
- Current BLS card.
- Current Health Certificate (if applicable)
- Current PPD or chest x-ray.
- Successful completion of Cell Staff screening test with a score of 80% or greater.
- Must meet all of Cell Staff's pre-employment screening requirements.
Please call 855-###-#### or email ...@cellstaff.com for immediate consideration.
• Post ID: 25328785 lasvegas