Job Function: Onsite Management
Job Type: Full-Time
Job Duration: Indefinite
Min Education: None
Min Experience: 5-7 Years
Required Travel: None
Salary: $75.00 - $80.00 (Yearly Salary)
Responsible for the day-to-day servicing of this Active Adult community and homeowners by providing exceptional service through project management and operational oversight for the multi-million dollar corporation. Through effective multi-tasking, Manager is responsible for employee development within the overall staffing needs of the operations as well as prompt communications to the board (and owners) on necessary topics and issues through established procedures of FirstService and the Association. It also includes maintaining constructive relationships with the Boards and/or ensuring the continuity and the profitability of the relationship between FirstService and the Boards.
The job duties listed are typical examples of the work performed by positions in this job classification. Not all duties assigned to every position are included, nor is it expected that all positions will be assigned every duty.
- Serves as the primary point person for the Management Company and board as it relates to all aspects of the association.
- Work proactively to limit complaints and issues, but if problems arise work promptly to mediate and resolve with applicable parties.
- Assist in the long term planning of the association by bringing forward ideas, recommendations and best practices to the board for consideration.
- Works directly with the Board President to ensure the Boards is kept current in association operations and serves as a liaison for communication needs between the board and owners.
- Creates and distributes board packets for board and executive meeting by the Friday before a scheduled meeting.
- Monitors the unit count to ensure proper areas are being assessed the appropriate fees.
- Updates and monitors the user count reports, including the email authorization list.
- Assists in the coordination of information and communication with the master association, country club, and other sub-associations for synergy.
- Actively monitors all financial aspects of the association.
- Submits and approves invoices, check requests, etc. for association vendors on a weekly basis for board approval.
- Submits monthly reports for cash transactions as it relates to the point of sale system. Cash deposits are done weekly as assigned.
- Reviews monthly financial statements and submits necessary reports to the Board and finance committee on operational influences.
- Creates annual draft budget to submit to finance committee for review and editing based on scheduled budget workshops.
- Oversees the reserve study process to ensure necessary components are included and updated correctly.
- Directly oversees Assistant Manager of Compliance to ensure consistency for compliance needs.
- Monitors compliance inspections through periodic community drives, review of minutes, running of reports, and communication with compliance team.
- Monitors the aesthetic guidelines process, approvals, and variances as handled by the committee to ensure consistent standards are maintained.
- Ensures the community variance map is maintained for easy tracking of unique circumstances throughout the community.
- Directly oversees Lifestyle/Fitness Coordinators to ensure maximum efficiency and results in operations.
- Monitors lifestyle operations through regular property walk around the facility, active involvement with management staff, and attendance at various functions.
- Ensures adequate programming is planned and implemented for all members of the association while meeting budgetary expectations.
- Ensure all expense control systems are in place with close monitoring of all department expenses including revenue to payroll ratio. Assist in the appropriate forecasting systems.
- Works with managers in ensuring that all records for attendance, incidents/accidents, member complaints, scheduling, pool chemicals, and equipment maintenance are properly maintained.
- Responsible for the proper and effective use of the various association forms of communication, including the website, emails, Facebook, and printed materials.
- Ensures that information from all applicable groups on upcoming events, programs, and meetings is received for the creation of the association’s newsletter and updating of website.
- Ensures all flyers around the Clubhouse facility are current and updated on a regular basis to keep owners informed.
- Ensure the website is maintained by managers with event registration and the most current information always being posted and updated for pages with emphasis on the calendar.
- Responsible for the association specific emails to be created and sent out as needed based on business and events occurring within the community.
- Provides mailing list and electronic lists as needed for the distribution of the community newsletter, mailings, etc. for the association.
- Oversees the onsite HR related matters to comply with the necessary procedures and laws with full support of the HR department.
- Oversees the hiring and training process of all employees for verification of proper procedures and consistent standards to meet expectations of the association.
- Monitors, verifies and submits payroll accordingly, including reconciliation for financial purposes.
- Attend training as required.
- All other duties as assigned by the Vice President.
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Post ID: 40604607 lasvegas