Voted the Best Hospital in Las Vegas, Southern Hills Hospital provides the communities of southwest Las Vegas with many services. Utilizing advanced digital technology and an accomplished medical staff, Southern Hills Hospital's advanced care and superior service make for better outcomes and an exceptional patient experience.
- The Joint Commission, the leading accreditor of healthcare organizations in America, recognized Southern Hills Hospital as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® for 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013 - the only Southern Nevada hospital to earn this recognition for four consecutive years.
- Southern Hills Hospital is the first institution in the state of Nevada to be recognized by the American Heart Association as a leading hospital in cardiology through their compliance with the “Get with the Guidelines - Heart Failure” program.
- In addition, Southern Hills Hospital earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval® for its Alzheimer's disease program by demonstrating compliance with The Joint Commission's national standards for health care quality and safety in disease-specific care. It is also partnered with award-winning spine physicians from the Nevada Neurosciences Institute.
Our staff is committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we will strive to deliver high-quality, cost-effective healthcare in the community we serve.
Learn about HCA at www.hcahealthcare.com
This is a per diem/PRN role with no guarantee of hours or benefits.
Provides health care services applying x-ray energy to assist in diagnosis or treatment. Performs radiographic procedures and related techniques to produce images for the interpretation by, or at the request of, a licensed practitioner. Exercises professional judgment in performance of services and maintains a demeanor complimentary to medical ethics.
The successful candidate for this position will be able to:
- Provide appropriate patient care and recognizes patient conditions essential to successful completion of the procedure.
- Provide services to neonatal, pediatric, adolescent, adult and geriatric patients.
- The Technician remains calm in crisis and emergency situations, and directs staff members effectively and appropriately.
- The Technician maintains professional and effective working relationships with all members of the Health Care Team.
Excellent analytical, communication, interpersonal and leadership skills.
Must be able to perform and review baseline patient assessments, evaluate patient response to diagnostic or interventional maneuvers during procedural case.
Must be able to operate and maintain all diagnostic and therapeutic equipment used in the IR/SP and Cath Lab rooms.
Must be knowledgeable and reinforce radiation safety.
Must have visual and auditory acuity to use equipment safely and effectively and to evaluate data accurately.
Stamina to wear protective lead gloves and apron during certain procedures for prolonged periods. Physical and mental stamina to withstand long hours during time consuming procedures or critical patients.
Must maintain positive interpersonal relations and utilize effective communication.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=08967-4017&lang=en
• Post ID: 27706398 lasvegas