Provide legal secretarial support during all phases of litigation to the Staff Counsel attorneys
1. Prepare general correspondence, pleadings and subpoenas;
2. Process SDTs/Authorizations/Orders for medical records;
3. Enter appointments and tasks in docket management system;
4. Scan and save incoming documents and outgoing documents;
5. Schedule and confirm depositions and Independent Medical Examinations
6. Provide professional assistance to clients, claims and opposing counsel.
Position Requirements: Job Requirements:
American International Group, Inc. (AIG) is a leading global insurance organization. Founded in 1919, today we provide a wide range of property casualty insurance, life insurance, retirement products, mortgage insurance and other financial services to customers in more than 100 countries and jurisdictions. Our diverse offerings include products and services that help businesses and individuals protect their assets, manage risks and provide for retirement security. AIG common stock is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
Join our Talent Network at www.aig.com/talentnetwork. Additional information about AIG can be found at www.aig.com and www.aig.com/strategyupdate | YouTube: www.youtube.com/aig> | Twitter: @AIGinsurance | LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/aig. These references with additional information about AIG have been provided as a convenience, and the information contained on such websites are not incorporated by reference into this press release.