NMON Cyber Info Assurance Anlyst 2 or 3 - Northrop Grumman Corporation (Nellis AFB, Nevada)
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking an experienced IT Security Professional to fill a role that requires a broad array of knowledge and skills at Nellis AFB, NV.
The ideal candidate will have direct work experience in the following activities:
• Data & traffic analysis
• Identifying security events (when and how to react to events)
• Incident response activities
• Develop trouble tickets & Support System Problem Report analysis
• Perform system scans, administration, architecture, and engineering duties
• Participate in technical interchange meetings
• Provide support for development and enhancement of security engineering inputs to program documentation and Security Authorization packages
• Support security controls tailored to meet existing threats
• Provide input to, and interface in customer meetings, or providing status input to management
They must have a broad knowledge of IT systems, the impacts of system hardening on those systems, and experience diagnosing and resolving issues caused by the system hardening. The candidate must be willing to travel as needed.
This requisition may be filled at a higher grade based on qualifications listed below
Click here for more info: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/jobdetail.ftl?job=17026098&lang=en
• Post ID: 36743087 lasvegas