Posted: Wednesday, November 8, 2017 12:39 AM
1. Responsible for implementing patient care using nursing process of assessment, planning, implementing, evaluating, and documentation.
2. Responsible for documentation of initial assessment, nursing intervention and patient and facility education and response.
3. Responsible for safe control of all pharmacy and medical supplies. Assists in maintaining clean patient care environment.
4. Responsible for professional courteous rapport with patient's families, coworkers, and surgeons. Liaison between patient, family, surgeon, and staff to coordinate care and services.
5. Responsible to conduct pre and post operative teaching to patient and family members.
6. Participates in facility compliance activities and programs. Works cooperatively with other members of the team to maintain records and reach facility goals.
Must have qualifications/experience:
1. BLS certification
2. ACLS certification
How to Apply:Please send your resume in Word or PDF format to: [Click Here to Email Your Resum ]Copy and Paste the following job title and code and place it in the subject line of your email so we can identify the job: PACU/ER RN (#159576-MH2479)
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, care, intensive, intensive care unit, maternal, nurse rn, psychatric, registed, surgical, transitional
• Location: Las Vegas
• Post ID: 36173152 lasvegas