SOUTHERN HILLS HOSPITAL
Utilizing advanced digital technology and an accomplished medical staff, Southern Hills Hospital provides the communities of southwest Las Vegas with emergency and pediatric emergency services, behavioral health inpatient and outpatient programs for ages 55 and older, an accredited Chest Pain Center, a Certified Primary Stroke Center, OB-GYN and diagnostic imaging and surgical services. Southern Hills Hospital’s advanced care and superior service make for better outcomes and an exceptional patient experience.
Registered Nurse Critical Care - Cath Lab - Full Time Days
Southern Hills Hospital prides itself on our awards and accolades, which are appreciated affirmations of the patient care that we provide:
- Earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval® for its Alzheimer's disease program
- Earned The Joint Commission's Gold Seal of Approval® for hip and knee replacements and hip fractures programs
- Bright Spots in the Silver State Award from the Nevada Hospital Association -Awarded for Hospital Quality
- Get with the Guidelines - Stroke Silver - Plus Quality Achievement Award from American Heart Association/American Stroke Association
- Named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures® by The Joint Commission (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013) - the only southern Nevada hospital to receive this recognition for four consecutive years
If you have Cath Lab experience, and would like to be considered for an opportunity to work with some of the best clinicians, including experience RN's, Techs, and Physicians apply today, and our recruiter will contact you directly.
The Registered Nurse as a Cardiac Catheterization Nurse performs the functions of assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for patients. Meets Standards of Care and Standards of Practice. Supervises assigned personnel. Promotes collaboration with physicians and personnel of other departments. Demonstrates knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to patients served. Demonstrates knowledge of principles of growth and development over life span and possesses ability to assess patient requirements relative to his/her age specific needs. Provides care needed as described in department policies and procedure. Completes a competency skills checklist within 3 months of employment.
Provide nursing skills to Medical Imaging Specialists including but not limited to special procedures, cardiac catheterization, and stress cardiology studies.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=08967-4044&lang=en
• Post ID: 28442803 lasvegas