MountainView Hospital is a state-of-the-art, full-service medical facility located in the heart of Northwest Las Vegas, one of the fastest growing areas in the valley. With a staff of more than 1,440 dedicated and talented employees, as well as more than 1,200 outstanding physicians at our 340-bed facility, MountainView Hospital is recognized for high patient satisfaction and for providing quality and compassionate care to our community since 1996.
MountainView Hospital is committed to the care and improvement of human life. In recognition of this commitment, we strive to deliver high quality, cost effective health care in the community we serve.
Learn about HCA at www.hcahealthcare.com
This is a Full Time position in Surgical Services (Operating Rooms).
This RN position will participate in a wide variety of procedures and previous CVOR experience is strongly preferred.
The RN Critical Care is a clinically competent Registered Nurse in the areas of Surgery and Endoscopy, within the provisions laid down by the Nevada State Board of Nursing, N.R.S and N.A.C.
The Registered Nurse as a Staff Nurse in Surgical Services (O.R.) performs the functions of assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for patients.
- Meets Standards of Care and Standards of Practice.
- Supervises assigned personnel.
- Promotes collaboration with physicians and personnel of other departments.
- Demonstrates knowledge and skills necessary to provide care appropriate to patients served.
- Demonstrates knowledge of principles of growth and development over life span and possesses ability to assess data reflective of patient status and interpret appropriate information needed to identify patient requirements relative to his/her age specific needs.
- Provides care needed as described in department policies and procedures.
- Completes a competency skills checklist within 3 months of employment.
Click here for more info: https://hca.taleo.net/careersection/0hca/jobdetail.ftl?job=02270-7710&lang=en
• Post ID: 27945993 lasvegas