The Triage Nurse responds to emergency needs of patient's on the Hospice program in Home Care during evenings, nights and weekends when the Home Care staff are off. After assessing the needs of the patient may need to coordinate transfer of the patient to the Inpatient Unit.
The Triage Nurse will also work in close collaboration with the Home Care Staff to provide follow-up and continuity of care.
Education and Experience:
- Graduate of a school of Nursing.
- Hospice and/or home health experience preferred.
Required Licensure and Certification:
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Nevada.
- Current CPR certification.
- RNs working in Home Care, Admissions or Triage departments must also be a licensed driver and possess an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and/or organizational requirements and is in good working order. Must maintain a clean driving record.
- Hospice and Palliative Care Certification preferred.
Associated topics: asn, intensive, mhb, nurse, registed, registered nurse, staff nurse, surgical, transitional, unit
• Post ID: 36862262 lasvegas