Posted: Monday, November 6, 2017 6:51 AM
Company Name: Smith's Food and Drug
Position Type: Employee
Front-End Purpose: If you believe that variety is the spice of life then we have some great opportunities for you in one of the many positions in our Front-End department. As a member of our Front-End team you will interact with a diverse group of exciting customers and make friendships that will enrich your life and the lives of those you help. Also, there's such a variety of tasks available to you that you will find no two workdays are alike. So if you're tired of working humdrum jobs, apply with us and start on a career that provides you with more than simply a paycheck.
Front-End Department roles include:
- Cashier/Front End Clerk
- Courtesy Clerk
- File Maintenance Clerk
- Fuel Clerk
- Money Services Clerk
- Kids Korner Attendant
Front-End Job Duties Vary by Position and May Include:
- Provide friendly and efficient customer service by demonstrating sincerity, patience and respect in all customer interactions and by thanking customers for their business.
- Process customer transactions quickly, accurately, and efficiently.
- Bag groceries for customers while being friendly and attentive to customers' needs.
- Report product ordering and shipping discrepancies to the department manager.
- Stock and inventory department merchandise.
- Stay current with present, future, seasonal and special ads.
- Collect carts in a safe manner, transport them to the cart room and remove all debris from carts.
- Communicate new and on-going special programs and promotions to customers.
- Check children in and out of Kids Korner using the registration process.
- Encourage children to play, learn, and socialize with you, other staff and other children in Kids Korner.
- Process fuel, merchandise, and lottery sales quickly and accurately.
- Clean up spills and complete Fuel Spill Report.
- Maintain knowledge of emergency plans numbers and procedures.
- Maintain cleanliness of department.
- Ensure all forms of tender and coupons are properly handled.
- Comply with safety procedures and report unsafe conditions to management.
Skills/Qualifications: Ability to handle a high volume, fast paced environment; effective interpersonal, communication and customer service skills
Education Level: None
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Part-Time
Shift(s): Day; Evening; Overnight
Keywords: Part time, Customer service, Retail
Jobs at Smith's: A division of the Kroger Co. (NYSE:KR) one of the nation's largest grocery retailers, Smith's currently operates 139 stores and 95 fuel stations throughout seven western states. Smith's charitable giving, in partnership with 18,000+ associates, generous customers and suppliers, totaled $13.8 million in cash and food products to local organizations in 2015. For more information visit: www.smithsfoodanddrug.com or .
Kroger Family of Companies employs nearly 431,000 associates who serve customers in 2,778 retail food stores under a variety of local banner names in 35 states and the District of Columbia. Kroger and its subsidiaries also operate 2,231 pharmacies, 784 convenience stores, 323 fine jewelry stores, 1,387 supermarket fuel centers and 38 food production plants in the United States. With sales of $109.8 billion in 2015, we continue to grow. Kroger is recognized as one of America's most generous companies for its support of more than 100 Feeding America food bank partners, breast cancer research and awareness, the military and their families, and more than 145,000 community organizations including schools. Careers with The Kroger Co. and our family of companies offer competitive wages, flexible schedules, benefits and room for advancement.
Posting Notes: NV || Las Vegas || 3850 E Flamingo Rd || 89121 || Smith's Food and Drug || [[mfield2]] || Customer Service; Store Operations || Employee || Non-Exempt || Part-Time || None
Associated topics: account, account manager, client, crm, inside sales representative, sales professional, sales representative, sales specialist, territory, tri cities
• Location: Las Vegas
• Post ID: 36890202 lasvegas