Cosmetic (2) - There is one light scuff on the very left underside of the fairing that you can only see it if you tilt the bike and get right under it to look. There is one light scratch on the top right side of fairing.
- 21,906 gently ridden miles (18,598 by me).
- Yoshimura 4 into 1 Exhaust (Full).
- Dynojet Power Commander III EFI Kit.
- Michelin Pilot Road 3 Tires (Front 120/70 ZR17 58W / Rear 180/55 ZR17 73W) only 4,570 miles on them.
- MOTOTECK Aftermarket tail section/undertail and license plate turn signal eliminator.
- Zero Gravity Double Bubble Windscreen (smoke).
- GenMar 3/4" Bar Risers.
- Front Fender Extender.
- (4) NGK Laser Iridium Spark Plugs #NGK6777 (uninstalled).
- K&N Air Cleaner serviced at 21,520 miles (386 miles).
- K&N Oil Filter changed at 21,520 miles (386 miles).
- K&N Oil Filter (extra).
- PIAA Headlamp Bulbs (H7).
- Aftermarket transparent front turn signal lenses.
- Battery tender connection (installed).
- HD trickle charger.
- Original Honda Toolkit.
- Cargo Net.
- Owners/Service Manual (and in PDF).
Other options available but NOT INCLUDED:
- Corbin Lady & Gunfighter seat with Glove Box option.
- FieldSheer ZZZ Expander Saddle/Tail Bags (NEW/NEVER USED).
- Magnetic Tank Bag (like NEW).
- XENA XR1 Disc-Lock Alarm.
- RAM GPS Mounting System and Cradle (currently uninstalled).
- Garmin Nuvi 2557LMT GPS.
- Pit Bull Rear Stand (only used a few times).
• Post ID: 24028622 lasvegas
Play it safe. Avoid Scammers.
As a precaution, email contact has been disabled in this category because of scam attempts. If this ad does not contain a working phone number, web address, or the poster has forced their email address into the ad, the chances of it being legitimate are very low.
Most of the time, transactions outside of your local area involving money orders, cashier checks, wire transfers or shipping (especially overseas shipping) are scams or frauds.
Report all scam attempts to email@example.com.